Concussion / mild traumatic brain injury changes the way the brain functions; however, these injuries are invisible even with using advanced imaging such as MRI and CT scans.
Results from your comprehensive examination help us tailor a treatment program for you that is as unique as you are. Some of the treatment modalities we may use include:
• Vision Therapy that is guided by real time data from videonystagmography and saccadometry. In fact, we make it a point to show you first hand the results of your tests so you will have an idea of what the issue is and what needs to be done.
• Vestibular rehabilitation guided by our advanced diagnostics, an example might be standing on a perturbed surface while performing a visual, sound or head therapy.
• Transcranial vagus nerve stimulation beneficial for headaches, irritable bowel syndrome, depression and memory loss
• Tongue stimulation with somatosensory evoked potential to promote brain plasticity
• Tablet based eye exercises using Focus Builder
• Ear insufflation for headache management
• Non-surgical decompression therapy for neck pain
• Nutritional recommendations to support cellular repair
• Exercise recommendations to aid recovery
• Mirror Therapy to aid in motor control
• Auditory therapy for balance and gait improvement